Monday, October 31, 2011

21 Day Organising Challenge

Brought to you by A Bowl Full of Lemons, this challenge came to my attention because of my friend and her bloggie woggie.


Basically, over 21 days, your tidy and organise 21 mess "hot spots". I've only done the first two days so if you are also tired of not knowing where your Nintendo DS is, or of all your towels falling out of the cupboard when you open it, please feel free to join in!


21 DAY ORGANIZING CHALLENGE

  • Join the Challenge (at any time)
  • Day 1 - Junk Drawer
  • Day 2 - Computer Desk
  • Day 3 - Tupperware Cabinet
  • Day 4 - Linen Closet
  • Day 5 - Under kitchen sink
  • Day 6 - Dresser Drawers
  • Day 7 - The Pantry
  • Day 8 - Coat Closet
  • Day 9 - Toy organization
  • Day 10 - Laundry Room
  • Day 11 - The Freezer
  • Day 12 - Spice Cabinet
  • Day 13 - Medicine Cabinet
  • Day 14 - Under bathroom sink
  • Day 15 - Medicine/Vitamin Storage
  • Day 16 - The Fridge
  • Day 17 - The Mail
  • Day 18 - Keepsakes
  • Day 19 - Master Closet
  • Day 20 - Photos
  • Day 21 - You pick!



Go here for more info and to see some inspiring before and after photos!


2 comments:

I love to hear from you! I read every comment, and appreciate each one. Where possible, I reply to comments via email.

I am so sorry that you have to do the comment verification thing - my blog was attacked by the spam monster!