Monday, June 13, 2011

A New Page

Do you remember what I talked about last post? 
Cleaning, and, specifically, a new schedule thing I'd made.

I know from personal experience that the internet makes you lazy... if you only have to click a few times, then you'll download pretty much anything that takes your fancy. If, however, you have to type something, or whatever, you're much more likely to give it a miss. (I do this all the time - classic computer-related laziness).

SO.

I have made a new page, called Freebies (the link to this page is just under the blog banner), and on this page is a link to the cleaning schedule. To make it even easier, you can also check it out via this link right here.

Over the next little while, I'll slowly be updating this page with the other freebies that I've made or linked to from this blog. I'll also be making it a bit prettier.

And just incase you're interested, I'm off to a good start with the cleaning: today I dusted for the first time in a very very very long time, vacuumed, took out rubbish and did various other things of a cleaning and tidying nature. I'm tired, but I feel very pleased with myself!

 

1 comment:

  1. Cleaning up my home is one way that I can ease the clutter of life... I used a schedule for many years when my daughters were just babies.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I read every comment, and appreciate each one. Where possible, I reply to comments via email.

I am so sorry that you have to do the comment verification thing - my blog was attacked by the spam monster!