Everyone wants to get the most out of life. We all want to live better and more fulfilling lives. We also all like to be given clues as to how to live life to the fullest. Considering this, here are my 10 suggestions (with a slightly Christian flavour) for enjoying life more:
1. Practice being kind in words and actions. Do random acts of kindness.
2. Slow down and relax. Things will still get done but the stress will be gone.
3. Whenever you make a shopping list, follow it by making a gratitude list.
4. Pray, read your Bible and other inspiring/challenging books and play uplifting music.
5. Make a list of small pleasures (even making daisy chains :). Do them.
6. Limit movies and tv watching as it can make you feel dissatisfied and when done in excess it wastes your valuable time.
7. Love. Develop your friendships and make intimate moments and new memories with loved ones.
8. Experience the world God made. At night time stand outside and gaze at the stars. (But avoid gazing at the sun!)
9. Focus. Put yourself completely into everything you do.
10. Drink better and less. (This was the closing line of the speech given at my graduation.)
Do you have any sage advice to add? :)