Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Advent Day 14 (But really only day 3)

Well, I have done an awful job posting everyday leading up until Christmas. I'm sure I'm no busier than most other people, yet somehow they find time to post!

Christmas knitting is still happening (extremely slowly - I need to speed up if I'm going to finish in time!), some presents have been bought, and the house has been decorated. No photos to share, however, as since then a hurricane has adversely affected the state of my house :(

I've come across a couple of sweet Christmassy idea, which I've been wanting to share with you, my lovely and deeeply appreciated readers :D

Kootoyoo shared a tutorial for these cute no-sew flower ornaments:



I think this felt ornament is simply adorable, and the tutorial is free over on zakka life. Yay! I might even have time to make some... for next Christmas...

Image belongs to zakka life
And lastly, something to munch on. My friend directed me to this cake recipe: Boiled Chocolate Cake. Apparently it doesn't look like much, but the taste and the moistness are incredible. As soon as the damage from the hurricane is taken care of I plan on making it.

Hope all your Christmas planning is going well!





P.S. Don't worry, there wasn't really a hurricane... my house is just superduper messy.


1 comment:

  1. heehee! Your excuse of a hurricane had me smiling! :)
    Thankyou for the tutorials..i'm away to check out the felt ornament one...so sweet!....the boiled chocolate cake sounds pretty divine too! Yum!
    Just in case you are interested I'm having a giveaway over at my blog....join in the joy if you fancy! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I read every comment, and appreciate each one. Where possible, I reply to comments via email.

I am so sorry that you have to do the comment verification thing - my blog was attacked by the spam monster!