Sunday, November 7, 2010

On the NaNoWriMo Front...

Tell me, are my posts getting boringer now that Blogtoberfest has finished?

Actually, don't answer that. I'm not always the best at taking criticism (however helpful).

On the NaNoWriMo front...

1. I was doing well for the first three days.
2. I then started resenting it because it had changed too much in fundamental ways from my original idea.
3. These changes meant that details I had envisioned and some scenes I had imagined could no longer take place.
4. This made me a little depressed.
5. I have had three days break from writing.
6. Yesterday I realised why I was feeling so "blah" about the writing (see points 2 and 3)
7. Today, I have started editing and changing the necessary details of the story so it aligns with my original idea.
8. I am halfway through this process.
9. I am feeling much happier.
10. I like even numbers, and so needed to have a 10th dot point.

I hope all you other Nano-ers are doing well and feeling happy with your progress and with what you are writing!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! I read every comment, and appreciate each one. Where possible, I reply to comments via email.

I am so sorry that you have to do the comment verification thing - my blog was attacked by the spam monster!