Monday, November 1, 2010

NaNoWriMo Begins!

October and Blogtoberfest are over, and now November and NaNoWriMo have arrived.
NaNoWriMo is a worldwide event in which people do there best to write a novel in the month of November.

 

As they say: 50,000 Words in 30 Days.

My novel concept stems from a little idea that I wrote a page several years ago, about little people with ears so large they can be used as blankets. If you like Winnie the Pooh, Enid Blyton books and the Narnia series, there is a chance you will probably like this. Though the chances of it actually ending up in book form are rather slim!

No doubt you will get little snippets of the story on here now and again, seeing as it will be occupying a large amount of my waking time.

If you are also joining NaNoWriMo, add me as a writing buddy! Write a comment, making sure you fill in the email field, and I'll reply to your comment and give you my user name.

Okay, now I just need to fugure out how to use Scrivener and then I can start.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Straight off the back of Blogtoberfest! This one sounds even more challenging, but I'll be very interested to read the snippets. Good luck!
    Thank you for stopping by my blog during Blogtoberfest. I'll be drawing the winner of my giveaway later this evening, when I get home. So good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I read every comment, and appreciate each one. Where possible, I reply to comments via email.

I am so sorry that you have to do the comment verification thing - my blog was attacked by the spam monster!