Saturday, November 6, 2010

Lazy Day

Today is a nothing day. I slept in (I was feeling sick) and my husband is reading the latest Robert Jordan book. 

Soon I'll be making some chai tea ice cream for a girly dessert night this evening (very soon, considering the time!), and I'll do some work on my Nano novel too.


These are some photos I took yesterday. Roses from a huge, overgrown and untended bush that grows outside my kitchen window.


Today I feel rather like this half-decimated dandelion puff. Like I might get blown away if a strong enough breeze comes along. I guess I'm feeling a bit frail... no, frail is the wrong word. I'm feeling distant, disconnected and insular, but peaceful. Strange.

 

1 comment:

  1. Those roses are absolutely beautiful. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I read every comment, and appreciate each one. Where possible, I reply to comments via email.

I am so sorry that you have to do the comment verification thing - my blog was attacked by the spam monster!