Monday, November 29, 2010

At My House...

At my house it is lovely, wonderful, relaxed and peaceful, albeit untidy and in dire need of a vacuum.

I got out of bed uncharacteristically early (before 7:30am!!!!) because the cat vomited again. This is the third time in the last few days (four days I think), but at least now he has energy again, so I'm not worried about him.
Worry is so draining. I choose to believe for a good outcome, and to be glad over every sign of improvement - it is much nicer.

This is my gorgeous, funny cat... making the best of my husband's backpack being on his (as in the cat's) chair.


My brother unexpectedly popped in for a visit, which was lovely. I absolutely love seeing my brother. Later this week we're going to have some sushi together in Hobart. I'll try to remember to tell you about it.

So, at my house... music has been playing, talking has happened, plans have been made, breakfast and an apple have been eaten (and some chocolate... shhhhh).

Plans for the rest of the day: read a book for an hour or so, crochet a pig (finish it!), cook tea, do the dishes, maybe do some Christmas knitting (post on this is in the works) and (double-maybe) vacuum.

Hmmmm... not many photos today so far, sorry! There was a dragonfly outside that I tried to get pictures of, but it flew away too fast.

I'm joining in with Lou Lou again... if you have some spare time, pop over and be inspired to approach your crazy Monday positively. Turn that frown upside-down!

2 comments:

  1. It does sound like a good day. I hope your cat is better soon - I thought it was something special for the cat he was sleeping in until you wrote backpack and I looked again - LOL!

    We also had a dragonfly in our backyard today. Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our family cat is sick quite often. We used to worry but accordingly to the vet as long as she seems happy enough we should leave her be, especially at her age.

    Thanks for sharing what is happening at your house.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I read every comment, and appreciate each one. Where possible, I reply to comments via email.

I am so sorry that you have to do the comment verification thing - my blog was attacked by the spam monster!