Monday, November 22, 2010

At My House...

...novel writing is still happening. 20,000 words has ben reached, and I'm still hoping to reach 50,000 by the end of the month.
...some storage has been upgraded to plastic tubs (it used to be cardboard boxes):


...the dishes got (mostly) done. (Those who know me will be amazed.)
...a new space has been created upstairs, in a corner of the bedroom:

I actually paid for amazingly little of what you can see here. Grandma made the rug, and most of the rest was either found or given.
This mirror and table were given by a neighbour who moved interstate. The chair used to belong to my mother-in-law and her husband.
I made this mini-logcabin quilt when I was 13 years old.

The picture, table and most of the books are from neighbours who moved/are about to move interstate. I found the basket. I bought the wool (and the vacuum cleaner...).
...some crochet is in progress:


What has been happening at your house?

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely wee corner you have claimed for yourself. Brilliant to have a space of one's own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a novel. I am impressed. I hope you get there by the end of the month - well done! It looks like a lovely corner you have put together for yourself - nice and relaxing. Had a chuckle with the vacuum cleaner in the background - I like a real touch ;)
    Thanks for having us at your house. Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend is attempting that novel challenge and he tried to talk me into as well but I just knew I would never make it. Well done you on taking up the challenge. I hope you complete it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I read every comment, and appreciate each one. Where possible, I reply to comments via email.

I am so sorry that you have to do the comment verification thing - my blog was attacked by the spam monster!