Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Mum!

Today is my mum's birthday. She, my father and brother and travelling at a fairly fast pace from Queensland to Melbourne in a caravan, so I can't actually send her a present for a little while.

Instead, I'm posting a picture on her so she can take a look.

The gift is courtesy of GemmaJoy. I brought something for mum, and something for me... though if she likes both of them she can have both. It is her birthday!


The parcel!



I unwrapped the parcel and found two little packages.


Inside the rectangular one was this brooch:


Isn't it adorable! Unfortunately, the caravan mum , dad and Peter are travelling in isn't quite as colourful and this.

Inside the square one was the birdie brooch, which will either be for me or mum if she wants it. (Just let me know!)



I love you so much, mum, and I can't wait to see you again!

1 comment:

  1. Mum says she likes the Birdie Brooch better

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I read every comment, and appreciate each one. Where possible, I reply to comments via email.

I am so sorry that you have to do the comment verification thing - my blog was attacked by the spam monster!