Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sunshine Award

I want to say a big Thank you! to Strings of Purls for this award. 

May I add that it is very appreciated? We are well and truly into winter down here at the bottom of Australia and all possible sunshine is valued extremely highly!


It also provides me with the perfect opportunity to share some photos of sunbeams, caused by a very stinky bonfire that kept smoldering for days, making our house smell. 



There is nothing like waking up to the stench of smoke throughout your house.


I would like to pass this award on to a person whose blog I especially enjoy:  
Manda's blog is inspiring, challenging, beautifully written and I really recommend it!

1 comment:

I love to hear from you! I read every comment, and appreciate each one. Where possible, I reply to comments via email.

I am so sorry that you have to do the comment verification thing - my blog was attacked by the spam monster!