Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Letter About Marriage

This morning, while reading the blogs I subscribe to, I came across a gem. Those who know me will know that I do not have any children yet (just a husband and a cat) but I think this post is relevant for everyone, whether married, engaged, dating or single.

Here is a excerpt:

If your wife or husband does something really stupid, forgive.  If they do it again, forgive again.  Forgiveness must be the propelling force in your lives each day. Dwell on the strengths, push out thoughts of their weaknesses.  Take every thought captive–choose to love.


Go on, read the rest. It is good food!

Kathy xx

2 comments:

I love to hear from you! I read every comment, and appreciate each one. Where possible, I reply to comments via email.

I am so sorry that you have to do the comment verification thing - my blog was attacked by the spam monster!