Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Freeform Crochet (Or, New Horizons)

I have a LONG list of things I need to do today because I am going to go away tomorrow. So it makes sense that I would start a new crochet project... 

Want to join the fun? Here it is: freeform CAL. (CAL means: crochet along.) You do need to be a member of Ravelry to join in (you might be able to see it if you're not a member though, not sure). BUT, if you crochet, knit or weave, and if you have designs to share or sell, you should be on there! It is a fantastic resource and a fantastic online community.

I'm away for five days, but once I'll get back I'll be sharing some pictures!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! I read every comment, and appreciate each one. Where possible, I reply to comments via email.

I am so sorry that you have to do the comment verification thing - my blog was attacked by the spam monster!