Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Post for Sharon

Dear Sharon,

This post is especially for you, mostly to say "hi". So, hi, how are you? I'm glad you liked the kiwi fruit jam. It's Julian's favourite. The other day I saw a snow tiger... no, a white leopard - wait, that's still not right! Oh, I remember now, a white rabbit! It was gorgeous! I wanted to pick it up and cuddle it and love it forever.*

I have enclosed some photos of yarn related things I been doing lately. I thought you might like to see them.
A cardigan for me...

And one for Annabella too!

Some hand-dyed wool.

Some more hand dyed wool!

Detail of a crocheted blanket, a birthday present for my bro-in-law's wedding.

Slippers, being worn as I type!

Thank you for being so encouraging. Keep smiling. Keep making cheesecakes too!

Much love,
Kathy

*Okay, I didn't really see a white rabbit... but I would have fallen in love with one if it did happen to hop across my path. I didn't see a snow leopard either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! I read every comment, and appreciate each one. Where possible, I reply to comments via email.

I am so sorry that you have to do the comment verification thing - my blog was attacked by the spam monster!